Sex, or even just masturbation, can bring to some people a sexual headache. The pain is unpredictable – it may occur again at the same circumstances or it may not occur. That is why it seems so unreal to you.
Victims of the headache during sex are:
▪ most common 20-30 and 35-45 years old people.
▪ likely to be migraine sufferers, because they have a sexual headache more often than others.
▪ 3 times more often men than women.
▪ experiencing it during orgasm, while men, and during masturbation, if women.
Types of headache:
▪ Orgasm can be followed by this sudden pain (lasting approximately an hour, but the time varies), caused by contraction of brain blood vessels. No wonder why half the patients with such a stabbing, dull or throbbing headache are also suffering by migraine.
▪ Excessive contraction of neck muscles may result in dull, tight pain in the back of the head while the sexual stimulation.
▪ After the sexual act, you can feel a migraine if you suffer from it.
You may have one of this cases or a mixture. Another factor for headaches during sex are pills, which have such a side effect (Viagra – sildenafil, Levitra – vardenafil and Cialis (tadafil).
▪ Relax your neck muscles in case of dull neck pain.
▪ Don’t rush to the orgasm! Gradual tension may help for getting rid of the headache (50 % success).
▪ Your physique also reflects on sexual headache – better figure, better sex with no pain.
▪ Avoid sex when you’re: tired or stressed; in uncomfortable pose; trying the copulation for the 2nd or 3rd time. Then you are susceptible to sexual headache.