Meditation has many benefits about human body and health if you do it right.
The state of meditation is primarily a state of absorbed concentration of mind and psyche, which produces and comes from a sequence of psycho-physiological acts connected into a single, comprehensive and continuous process.
The first stage in all varieties practice is the attainment of a state of relaxation by meditating, relaxation, reduced susceptibility to external objects, breaking away from them, but also other, minor internal experiences. This is a general property inherent in all religious, philosophical, religious, psychotherapeutic, and so on “meditation” practice.
In broad terms, meditation, from ancient times, has considered the East as a means of human expression, along with allowing realizing hidden opportunities of self. Thus, insight and ecstasy are not the only effects of meditation.
The other “fruits” include an amendment to the stereotypes of behavior or achievement of healing – spiritual and physical.
In the narrow context in meditation is understood as special exercises for the enlargement of the mental and psychological abilities of humans and their development in one or another direction.
In the systematization of the positive impact of the exercises in meditation, it is necessary to separate the following aspects:
- Increasing intellectual capabilities, greater perceptions of reality and individual events, development of analytical capabilities, ease the transition from deductive to inductive reasoning and vice versa.
- Developing a sense of deep relaxation, restoration of disturbed psyche, acquiring increased capabilities to manage neuro-psychic activity, treatment of mental illness.
- Improved memory and eradication of insomnia.
- Total healing effects on the body, prevention of common functional disorders, increasing the body’s endurance and resistance to various diseases.
- Enhancing the aesthetic tastes, developing a sense of harmony and beauty. Development of extrasensory abilities, access to the “supernatural” capabilities of man.