Cancer might be prevented with some simple rules.
Cancer does not “like” vitamin C and E.
Which foods are considered anti-cancer?
Some of the products actually neutralize carcinogens. They either bind to harmful substances or reduce their impact on the body. Especially noteworthy are fresh fruits and vegetables, bread from coarse flour. Dairy foods rich in calcium also counteract the development of certain tumors.
Recent studies show a clear link between high risk of developing cancer and low vitamin A and beta-carotene in the human body. Japanese scientists have shown that among people who have increased daily consumption of carrots, spinach, red pepper, squash and salads for 5 years, mortality from stomach cancer has decreased by 25%. All these products contain beta-carotene, a precursor of vitamin A. The inclusion in the diet of fruits rich in vitamin C prevents the formation in the body of the most common carcinogens that are formed from nitrates in food.
We need 100-150 mg of vitamin C, so that we can fully manifest preventive properties.
Important role in cancer prevention is vitamin E. It is found in unrefined vegetable oils, wheat germ and nuts. In culinary processing vitamin E is retained. It only destroys fat rancidity by the action of sunlight and oxygen. This should be considered for storage of vegetable oils.
Do I have to take vitamins from food? Or you can go with multivitamin tablets?
Synthetic vitamins are completely identical thereto. But do not give the same prophylactic anticancer effect as food. Scientists are not completely solved this phenomenon.
After all, the pills do no worse with avitaminosis of food … Therefore, most physicians tend to believe that anticancer effect of not providing the vitamins and their effect on the complex with minerals and polyphenols, pectins and other useful components of plants.
It is better to give preference to natural products
Are there any set rules that can help people reduce their risk of developing cancer through proper nutrition?
- Do not overeat. Eat only when you feel hungry. Try to make each week unloading days, more often observe fasting.
- Never eat when expressed malaise and fatigue.
- Reduce fat intake to 20-25% of total calories. Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, bread from coarse flour, granola cereals, nuts, a variety of seafood and green.
- Significantly reduced daily consumption of meat, poultry, fish, sausages, smoked products, canned, salted and pickled products.
- Avoid repeated or prolonged use of hot fat, frying and browning the meat, cooking chicken and fish over an open fire and smoked products.
- Immediately discard all mold products: bread, cereals, jam. They form highly toxic substances – aflatoxins. Never crop moldy bread and eat even slightly moldy sweet!
- Significantly reduced the consumption of strong alcoholic drinks.
- Try as quickly as possible to store in the refrigerator longer chilled dishes. Leave in a warm soup, meat, boiled potatoes accumulate carcinogenic nitrosamines. Better not cook food in advance.
- Do not prepare for winter greens mixed with salt. With continued storage of these spices are also form nitrosamines.
- Do not take too hot drinks and food. These hidden cause burns to mucous membranes of the mouth and esophagus, which increases the risk of cancer of these organs.
- Use to prepare salads unrefined, cold pressed vegetable oils, especially olive oil, linseed.
As you can see, it is not difficult to follow these recommendations. For the best cure for cancer is prevention.