Numerous scientific studies demonstrate the link between nutrition and disease risk. You should avoid consumption of foods rich in animal fats, white flour, sugar, chemical preservatives and pesticides are the basis of increased risk of many chronic diseases, some of which are the leading cause of death.
Chronic illnesses with proven nutritional risk factors, atherosclerosis, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, stroke and cancer are responsible for most of death cases.
American Institute for Cancer Research, based on a research project studying the impact of nutrition and lifestyle on cancer, found that a healthy lifestyle and use of quality foods possibility of tumor disease reduced by 30% -40% and in non-smokers the chance of occurrence of new tumors decreased by 60% -70%. Based on analysis of numerous scientific research in nutrition makes the following recommendations:
To be used mainly foods plant diet dominated by fruits, vegetables and legumes.
Avoid changes in normal body weight more than 5 kilos.
At low physical activity every day to make one-hour walking or exercising.
Eat 400-800 g fruits and vegetables 5 or more meals.
Eat 600-800 g various cereals, pulses and tubers of 6 or more meals. Specialists recommend to eat raw vegetables. Refined sugar is forbidden.
It is not advisable to drink alcohol. In the case of consumption should be limited to 2 glasses of wine daily for men and one for women.
Consumption of red meat should be limited to 80 grams per day or substitute fish, chicken and wild animal meat.
Do not take in animal fats and use of essential oils to be moderate.
Avoid salty foods and limit the use of salt. Use herbs and spices to season foods.
Food which have been at room temperature too long can cause health problems because of the danger of accumulating mekotoksins.
Use cold or other ways for preservation of rapidly decaying food purchased or homemade.
When levels of additives, contaminants and residues are well established, this does not lead to immediate danger.
Do not eat burnt meat foods. Avoid meat, cooked on an open flame or smoked.