The female cycle has the ability to change a few days without a cause for concern. Minimum it lasts for 21 days (from date of first day of menstruation), and maximum – 33 days. If the delay is 14 days or more, this phenomenon is called oligoovulatsiya (rare abnormal ovulation).
Yet around the monthly cycle still haunt many misconceptions, which in one way or another determine the behavior of women during that month.
Although many of these myths are not available yet but will hardly have any reasonable explanation, they continue to enjoy popularity and have a role in the life of the woman.
Here are the most common of them:
- During the menstrual cycle, sex is forbidden – from a medical standpoint there are not reasons for peremptory way to prohibit sex during menstruation. This depends on whether both partners will experience pleasure of the act.
- During cycle pregnancy is impossible – difficult, rare, but not impossible to become pregnant during the month cycle;
- Virgin girl should not use tampons – the reason for this myth lies in the fact that through the pads can be torn hymen and distort the purity of innocent female body;
- During the cycle a woman cannot work fully – this is a fallacy that the years had been totally rejected;
- Menstrual period lasts exactly seven days – in fact, in most women is 5 days.