Magnetic storms can be felt stronger by elder people or those, who suffer from vascular, neurological and digestion diseases. The influence of magnetic storms can be reduced by sport and vitaminous food.
Nature events inevitably influence human’s health. Climatic changes, moon phases, atmosphere pressure hesitations, humidity and changes in ionization of air, sun eruptions and the consecutive magnetic storms cause strong reactions to your body and explain a lot of symptoms.
Magnetic storms, called by the scientists “disturbance of the bio magnetic background of Earth, are result of vigorous eruption of plasma by the Sun, followed by detachment of huge amount of energy by the form of light, warmth and electromagnet waves. The flow is moving with 400-1000 km/s speed and reaches Earth for 1-2 days after the Sun erupts. The moment, which this energy reaches the magnetic field of Earth, some disturbances in the radio connections occur, as well as in live organisms.
Good to know:
- Not every Sun eruption causes magnetic storms on the Earth.
- Magnetic storms can be felt much more on the poles than around the Equator.
- The influence of magnetic storms can be felt from a few hours to a few days.
- Younger people feel the magnetic storms less than the 50-60 years old people, which are really sensitive to Sun eruptions.
- Influence of magnetic storms is felt stronger by the people, suffering from cardio-vascular, neurological and digestion sicknesses.
- The strongest Sun eruption ever observed was in 2003.
- During magnetic storms the production of hormone melatonin, important for adaptation of the organism to outside influences, is suppressed.