See second part of the best 100 tips for successful weight loss.
13. Fruit juices are not low calorie. Why limit them to 1 cup of water per day. The same of course applies to soft drinks.
14. Try to eat foods that should be chewed, not to drink – better eat one fruit instead of 1 cup of juice.
15. Start diary when, what and how much to eat. It may seem bizarre, but it works.
Hungry and Fat – or Why Diets Don’t Work!
16. Follow the Chinese saying “Eat until you feel a 8/10 full.”
17. Instead mayonnaises use mustard.
18. Eat more soup. These types of broth satisfy hunger also successful, but contain fewer calories.
19. Cancel or at least reduce calorie beverages – sodas, sweet tea, lemonade, etc. Many people fail to lose weight and after just one seemingly minor change like this. It is estimated that if you opt out of a cup of soda (containing 1 calorie cola) per year will lose 7-8 kg.
20. Bring your lunch from home.
21. Always sit down when you eat.
22. Dilute juice with water.
23. For lunch, eat more vegetables.
Important Questions about Fiber and Weight Loss
24. Eat at home – at least when possible.
25. Leave alcohol for the weekend (of course, in reasonable doses).
26. At 3 in the afternoon drink a tomato juice instead of Diet Coke.
27. Season the vegetables you eat to help you be more delicious – as potatoes with tomato sauce and green salad – with nuts.
28. Mix the three cans of a different kind of beans and add spices. When you get hungry during the week between meals, take 1-2 tablespoons.
29. Vegetable soup is also “count” at the recommended dose of vegetables.
30. Discover how quickly potatoes satisfy hunger.
31. Place spinach in more foods – such as “decoration” of sandwiches, along with the spices in the soup, chopped on salads and pasta.
32. Spend a little more money, but buy frozen vegetables / fruits that you think are better (speed of freezing them is directly related to maintaining the nutritional value – the faster, the better).
See first part – HERE