See the last part of the best tips created from specialists in nutrition and dieting.
81. Put the plate on the refrigerator: “Do not open at night”. It works!
82. Immediately after dinner, wash your teeth. This will remind you that the food for the day and closed.
83. While eating, do not watch TV, do not read, and do not reach the computer. Do not do anything except to enjoy the food.
84. Late dinner itself is not a prerequisite for gaining weight – it is important how many calories you eat.
85. The word “diet” on a food is no guarantee that may be present in your diet. “Skimmed” still does not mean useful. Some nutrients are contained exclusively in the fat and flesh foods. Eat them, but with very strict measure.
86. If you skip breakfast, it surely means that your body will want (and will probably get) more calories in other meals of the day.
87. If your stomach is calling in the afternoon, do not drink coffee, but rather eat a bowl of yogurt and some fruit. This will be about 350 calories and 2 grams of fat. When a person has not eaten a few hours, his blood sugar began to decrease. So the little amount of food, but rich in nutrients is a good option.
88. If there is nothing to eat except what vending machines or offer minibar, grab your nuts.
89. Re-arrange the refrigerator and all places where food holding. Even just a few changes in what we store and use will be beneficial. If you use sunflower oil, switch to olive oil. Replace white bread with whole grain, fish sausages, whole milk – with skimmed (no much difference in taste).
90. Frozen vegetables and fruits (with better technology) keep more of their beneficial properties compared to canned ones. It may be that more appropriate and called “fresh” – sometimes spend the last days and weeks before they reach the store.
91. Avoid products with trans fats – read the labels
92. Overeating is not due to the fact that you’re moving more during the day. Exercise does not make the body not to eat more, but to burn more calories. A short walk after a meal activates the metabolism.
93. When you feel the first signs of thirst, immediately look for water. While being thirsty, your body will already be dehydrated and will be switched to “emergency mode”. This will have a negative impact on nutrition then – you’ll eat more.
94. As you walk, play some music in your headphones – will go unnoticed longer and longer.
95. Is yoga a good option? If you seem too bizarre at first glance, it may be helpful to know that an hour will burn more calories than if you walk. It will also develop more strength, flexibility and endurance.
96. If you do not drink enough water (liquids), it will have a negative effect on efforts to maintain a normal weight – thirsty body is not functioning normally, and trying to stock more energy (calories) – if not by water, will be through food. Dehydration slows down your metabolism by 3%, but “only” 45 fewer calories burned per day, per year added to the 2-3 kg weight.
97. At home can lose no less weight than in the gym. You just have to do the right exercises the right.
98. If you find better what is good to do, consider consulting a nutritionist. Each organism is very specific to 100% general rules.
99. Fight stress. It is proven that those who do not deal with it, filling much easier, and results remain negative even when the problem has been corrected.
100. Sitting at the computer can help to weaken – indirectly. Recent research shows that if you find and apply correctly the information on healthy eating, losing 2-3 kg per year is guaranteed.