1. Overheating. If you stay in too warm a room or wear clothes that you close and your body heats up too much in them at risk of harm sperm. Not surprisingly, the testicles are outside the body. Appropriate temperature for the sperm must be lower than that of the human body.
2. Hot tub. 30 minute hot tub, sauna or whirlpool may decrease for some time the quality of your sperm.
3. The high temperature. Even this factor may impair spermatogenesis. If you had a flu or cold and you had a fever, is quite possible this has affected your sperm.
4. Lying on the couch with a laptop on the abdomen. This is not a good idea for the male if you want to keep fast guys.
5. Too tight lingerie also has a negative role. Decline of briefs, boxers are on the move (and fashionable).
Sport Prevents Diabetes and Low Testosterone
6. Varicocele. Varicose veins in the scrotum are often uncomfortable condition for men, which often cause infertility.
7. Mobile phones. One study found proximity more than 4 hours daily to a mobile phone (eg in pocket), gradually reducing the quantity and quality of male sperm.
8. Obesity. It reduces the amount of testosterone in the blood and affects the quality of male sperm.
9. Endless parties. Otherwise, much drinking, little sleeps, smoking prohibited substances harmful to insure the quality of male sperm.
How To Prevent Infertility?
10. Smoking. Smoking leads to a lot of problems and one of them is that it worsens sperm quality. Even more, smoking can even change DNA of the sperm.