Each pregnancy comes with its own set of difficulties resulting from normal fluctuations in hormones and body changes. Subject to certain security measures can be safely and effectively use essential oils to relieve the discomfort.
When choosing oils, look for high quality, these have been distilled for therapeutic use and no additives. Do not buy at one time more than two types of oils do not have to buy all those who will read below. Try two and see what you like.
Aroma oils are a combination of two elements: cold-pressed and essential oils.
Cold-extracted from the kernel of the plant and their implementation is not contraindicated in pregnancy. These are almond, sesame, olive (olive oil), jojoba oil and wheat germ.
Essential oils are concentrated extracts derived from the herb or flower. Their implementation must be more careful because they act strongly stimulate the senses and the body and could cause contractions.
List of essential oils should not be used during pregnancy.
It includes oils of: nutmeg, cedarwood, rosemary, patchouli, juniper, basil, lemon balm, dill, thyme, cinnamon and cloves, juniper, sage, cypress, anise seed, arnica, birch, camphor, marjoram, peace and etc..
Benign with essential oils in a lower concentration to have a beneficial impact on pregnant and calming are: chamomile, lavender, tangerine, tea tree, rosewood, lemon, lavender, orange, sandalwood, eucalyptus, peppermint / Japanese /.
In very small doses can be used oils of pine, geranium, rose, jasmine.
It is absolutely forbidden to use: wormwood, rue (Ruta), water mint, mugwort, Tuya, hyssop, sage.
If you decide to take advantage of aroma oils is important to use quality product. The packaging must be indicated that the product is “100% natural” “organic” or “organic”.
- Headaches and morning sickness, often the earliest symptoms of pregnancy can be treated successfully if you mix 3 drops lavender, 2 drops peppermint and 1 drop of eucalyptus in a container with water and leave his room. Oils of lavender and peppermint are excellent for nausea and headache. At the first signs of pain in the head – Place the temple its drop of lavender oil or lie down on the couch in a dark room and put a cold compress to your forehead with oil of peppermint. When you feel that your headache starts or raises served cloth on which you shot a few drops of lavender oil or peppermint oil under your nose and inhale deeply.
8 Tips for Proper Meditation
- When you have nausea inhalation is an effective method. Boil half a liter of water, insert one or two drops of ginger oil and breathe the aromatic vapors.
- Dispersion of essential oils with antiseptic / lavender, tea tree, eucalyptus / will cleanse the area from harmful bacteria that are carried by droplets.
Cold or warm compresses can do wonders to restore a sense of harmony and health. Put a cold compress to his forehead, wet with water and a drop or two of lavender oil or warm compress of lavender oil on the chest.
There is one day to combine several treatments including aromatherapy – such as massage, taking a bath, various masks. One day – one treatment! If the pregnancy is necessary to apply different methods of aromatherapy, use the minimum amount of oil. Not less than two weeks to give your body a rest.
It is important that you follow the rules for use:
- Use no more than half the recommended amount
- Use only very dilute essential oils
- Use only those with proven natural origin and quality
- Use only for external use.
Before using aromatherapy you must consult a doctor to avoid possible harmful consequences.